2017 Fall ball recreation league. Games will be played on Sundays, either in the morning or early afternoon. Teams will have one weekday practice in the afternoon or evenings. Games will begin in early September and conclude by the end of October.
Welcome to Sunnyvale Girls Softball League!
Sunnyvale Girls Softball League is a youth sports organization (501(c)3 Non-profit established to educate and develop softball skills, sportsmanship and character through the game of softball. The league was formed in 2005 as a consolidation of four Little League softball programs (Sunnyvale National, Sunnyvale Southern, Sunnyvale Metro, and Cupertino American) with softball roots going back over 30 years.
The purpose of the league is:
1. To provide the facilities, equipment and supervision necessary for youth ages 5-12 to learn to play fastpitch softball.
2. To develop softball skills and to gain an appreciation and knowledge of the game.
3. To develop good sportsmanship and character.
4. To develop the qualities of citizenship and leadership through the game of softball.
5. To promote physical fitness for the players
We strive to accomplish our purpose in a fun and positive environment!