Welcome to Sunnyvale Girls Softball League's Registration Site!
Registration is open from October 15th until January 9th. Register on or before 1/9/19 in order to be guaranteed a spot on a team. After that date you will be placed on the Waiting List.
For more information about SGSL's Divisions please click HERE
* Early Registration Incentives.
- All players who register by December 1st will be entered for a chance to win a new Composite bat. The drawing will take place at Opening Day ceremonies. Last year’s winner chose a 2018 Easton Ghost, a $300 value, which was ordered to her size specifications. Register by December 1st and perhaps this year we will be calling your players name!
- All Division AAA and above players who register by December 15th will be eligible to participate in our free winter hitting groups. Last year the groups met once per week for 4 weeks at All Star Academy in Santa Clara for a one hour hitting session led by their coaching staff.
* AAAAA/14u Quakes
- The AAAAA/14u Division will once again register directly with Quakes Fast Pitch for the 2019 Spring season. The leadership teams of the five South Bay Area fastpitch softball programs in Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, West San Jose, Saratoga, and Sunnyvale joined together in 2016 to launch Quakes Fastpitch. - Registration for the Quakes 14u spring rec league will open soon. Please go to: www.quakesfastpitch.org to register or get more information about this exciting program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunnyvale Girls Softball League is a youth sports organization (501(c)3 Non-profit established to educate and develop softball skills, sportsmanship and character through the game of softball. The league was formed in 2005 as a consolidation of four Little League softball programs (Sunnyvale National, Sunnyvale Southern, Sunnyvale Metro, and Cupertino American) with softball roots going back over 30 years.
The purpose of the league is:
1. To provide the facilities, equipment and supervision necessary for youth ages 4-12 to learn to play fastpitch softball.
2. To develop softball skills and to gain an appreciation and knowledge of the game.
3. To develop good sportsmanship and character.
4. To develop the qualities of citizenship and leadership through the game of softball.
5. To promote physical fitness for the players
We strive to accomplish our purpose in a fun and positive environment!